Wednesday, February 01, 2006

How silly can I be

Iv been thinking the past few weeks how could I create a digital photo frame Iv been looking at Matels Juice Box and was going to hack it. Iv looked at actualy getting a digital photoframe but those things cost a bome. Iv looked at the screens for mobile phones and game boys and then it finaly came to me

I HAVE AN OLD iMAC why not use that to be the screeen and also run the other things for the instillation. Durrrr!!!

Iv also just found a cool new program called Picker that will create audio from streaming Video and it runs on OS9 so im going to try and get a webcam from TRB and then test it when I get home as the Mac's in the studio as well as all there other little problems wont run OS9 (deep joy).

Im thinking that if Picker works how I think it does then It will make the room intereactive as when some one enters and moves around the room Picker will use there movements from the webcam to create odd noises and so adding another dimention to the experience.

Iv talked to Paul about working out how to video the rain on the window and he is going to help me do it with a sheet of glass and a hose pip when he is back from Micky Mouse land.

I can work on the images for the Pic frame as I know no I can use flash as I will use my iMac screen. (i need to get a frame for it)

Iv created one of the magazine covers and just need to work on the second one know. I found out today that images I have put a path on in photoshop can be placed into illustrator as PSD files and it takes the path with it. This is well cool and stops me having to take in transparent gifs and the quolity being rubbish.

Iv emailed the editors of 'Heat', 'Closer' and 'The Examinor' about the covers of there magazines and newspaper and to ask there assisnts with getting the to be more authentic. The newspaper printing will be the hardest as the paper and ink is very unique. It makes mokeing up the cover tricky.

I have contacted a Privet detective agency about following and photographing Amy but Iv had no response I will try another agency.

Im going to experiment with photocopying and enlarging the photos I have off Amy and making them very odd looking so that I can really put the message accross of obsestion.

I need to create some love tockans in the making and love/death threats out of newspaper cuttings.

I have a spare VHS video tape and I want to experiment with creating a very odd tape to play on the TV. I have access to the security cameras of my apartment block and so I can record some of those and possibly act to them. There are 4 cameras I have access to. I need to ask Amy if she can come up and stay again so I can record her at these cameras and possible the storker in the background watching. That would be very cool. I need to ask Kris if he could be my stalker.

Well thats about it for know I cant think off anything else at the mo if I do I will drop it in.

XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home